IPTV SETUP STEP BY STEP GUIDE
Select Your Device Type
How to setup IPTV on a MAG device
tep 1: When the box is being loaded the main portal screen appears. After that click on “settings”, press remote button “SETUP/SET”.
Step 2: Then press on “System settings” and click on “Servers”.
Step 3: Select “Portals”.
Step 4: In the “Portal 1 name” line enter the following ” IPTV “.
In the “Portal 1 URL” enter the portal address provided by your IPTV distributor.
Step 5: When all the operations listed above is done, then press “OK”.
When the settings are being saved click “EXIT” on the remote control and press option “General”.
In the “NTP server,” line enter the following address “pool.ntp.org or us.pool.ntp.org“ for North America.
Press “OK” to save the changes you made.
When all the steps listed above are done press”EXIT” 2 times on the remote control and restart the portal.
Now everything is ready to start watching Live TV…
SETUP IPTV ON AVOV DEVICES
) CLICK THE “MARKET” ON YOUR AVOV HOME SCREEN.
2) THEN CLICK “TVONLINE™” APP AND INSTALL IT TO YOUR AVOV BOX.
3) OPEN THE TVONLINE™ APP AND CLICK “SERVER SETTINGS”.
4) SEND US THE MAC ADDRESS STARTING AT 00:1A:79:… LOCATED AT TOP-RIGHT SIDE OF THE SCREEN.
5) ENTER NAME OF SERVER AS “IPTVSUBSCRIPTION” AND ENTER PORTAL LINK/PORTAL URL THAT YOU RECEIVED TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX AFTER ORDER.
CLICK CONNECT TO START WATCHING.
IF STB BLOCKED, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE MAC ADDRESS ACTIVATION OR OUR EMAIL WITH DETAILS
IF AVOV TV ONLINE™ DOES NOT WORKS, PLEASE INSTALL AND TRY AVOV “WEB” APP ON THE MARKET
How to setup IPTV on BuzzTV?
Step 1: On the main menu, click on “Settings” as depicted in the below picture.
Step 2: Now click on “Servers” and proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Now you must insert your “Server URL” as well as adding a name (It can be any name you want) and click on “Connect“. You can also use username and password from your M3U with options line and connect to your IPTV servers by clicking on the “Use Credentials” box, however, connecting to the servers through the MAG portal is way simpler.
Please note, the server URL is provided by your IPTV distributor and the mac address of your device must be registered inside the IPTV providers server.
Step 4: After clicking on “Connect“, the channels will immediately pop up and you can click on any channel and start the stream.
Let us know in the comments section below about your opinion and feedback concerning this article. Thank you in advance.
Developed by iptvhelpcenter.com
SETUP IPTV USING STB EMULATOR APP ON ANDROID DEVICES
HOW TO SET UP IPTV ON STB EMULATOR APP
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE STB EMULATOR APP (IF YOU DO NOT ALREADY HAVE IT)
ONCE DOWNLOAD YOU’LL FIND THE APP IN YOUR FILE BROWSER APP, LOCAL DISK, DOWNLOAD FOLDER NAMED com.mvas.stb.emu.pro
AFTER INSTALLING THE STB EMULATOR APP, FOLLOW THESE STEPS BELOW.
1. OPEN STB EMU APP
2. SELECT THE MENU BUTTON OR HOLD DOWN THE OK BUTTON ON YOUR REMOTE, THEN SELECT SETTINGS
3. UNDER COMMON SETTINGS, SCROLL DOWN AND SELECT NETWORK SETTINGS
4. UNCHECK THE BOX FOR ENABLED NETWORK CACHE, THEN CLICK BACK
5. SCROLL DOWN AND SELECT PROFILES, THEN NEW PROFILE ON THE RIGHT SIDE
6. SELECT PROFILE NAME
7. CHANGE PROFILE NAME TO YOUR SERVER NUMBER OR COLOR, THEN SELECT OK
8. SELECT PROFILE SETTINGS
9. SELECT PORTAL URL
10. DELETE THE DEFAULT URL AND ENTER THE PORTAL URL WE SENT YOU, SELECT OK, THEN CLICK BACK
11. SELECT STB CONFIGURATION
12. SELECT MAC ADDRESS
13. CHANGE THE MAC ADDRESS TO THE ONE WE EMAILED TO YOU, SELECT OK, THEN CLICK BACK TO THE FIRST STB EMU APP SCREEN
14. USING THE MENU BUTTON OR HOLDING DOWN THE OK BUTTON ON YOUR REMOTE, OPEN THE RIGHT SIDE MENU, SCROLL DOWN AND SELECT PROFILE, THEN SELECT THE SERVER
15. STB EMU APP WILL NOW START CONNECTING TO THE SERVER
For screen zoom issue GO TO STEP 3 AND CLICK ON BROUSER SETTING AND PICK THE MIDDLE OPTION
SETUP IPTV ON AMAZON FIRE STICK OR AMAZON FIRE TV
HOW TO INSTALL IPTV SERVICE ON AMAZON FIRE TV OR FIRE STICK INSTRUCTIONS
Go through video below.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
Click Settings –> Click Device –> Click Developer options –> Click Apps from Unknown Sources to turn it on –> Click Turn On
1, Go to amazon app store, find downloader and install it
2, Start downloader and enter this url and click download – https://strongiptvlab.com/
3, Now go to applications >>> manage installed applications, and find stb emu (pro) and click launch application
4, you are done!
Follow the below steps:
1, Click menu button on remote and go to settings then to profiles
2, Click where it says new profile.
3… Go to Profile Name
4… Change the name to the IPTV Provider you are using.
Any Name can be give here..
5… Next go to Portal Settings
6… Click on Portal URL
7… Each IPTV service will have a unique Portal URL that needs to be entered. Enter that in here.
Change as per the Instruction we sent to you and URL we provided.
8… Next go to STB Configuration
9… Select STB Model
10… Select the MAG box Version to Emulate. The MAG box compatibility will also be from your IPTV provider. If in doubt select MAG 254 as it has wide compatibility.
11… Select Screen Resolution
12… Set the screen resolution to Auto unless you are sure about you TVs resolution.
13… Next Select MAC address
14… MAC address = Change last 6 characters for Ex : 00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX (This can be any number and characters only between a to f) and provide this to us while ordering Trial/Full version IPTV.
15… At this point click out and EXIT wait for our Welcome Kit.
Once you receive welcome kit, open STB Emulator and update the Portal address in Profile what you created, which has MAC address that’s been licensed to you, save and restart STB Emulator, you are in..
18… Reopen STB EMU which may take a few minutes to load up the new settings.
At this point it should be ready to stream videos.
Formuler Z8 Easy Step by Step configuration
Go through this vidio below.
HOW TO SETUP IPTV ON SMART TV WITH SMART STB?
1) START BY GOING TO THE APP STORE, FROM THE REMOTE OF YOUR TV YOU CAN CLICK ON THE SMART TV ICON TO REDIRECT YOU TO FEATURED APPS.
* SOME TV MODELS WILL SHOW A DIFFERENT OPTION, BUT IT’S ALL ABOUT GETTING TO THE APP STORE FOR US TO DOWNLOAD.
2) ONCE ON THE APP STORE GO TO CATEGORIES, AND CLICK VIDEOS.
3) LOCATE SMART STB FROM THE APPS SHOWING; IT USUALLY COMES UP IN THE TOP SEARCH MAKING IT EASY TO FIND.
4) CLICK ON SMART STB AND DOWNLOAD; THIS WILL BE IN DEMO MODE AND WILL BE FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS. AFTER SEVEN DAYS YOU WILL HAVE TO GET THE LICENSE IF YOU LIKE IT AND PAY FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION.
5) ONCE IT LOADS AFTER DOWNLOADING, GO TO SYSTEM SETTINGS THEN GO TO DEVICE INFO.
6) UNDER DEVICE INFO, TAKE NOTE OF YOUR DEVICE MAC ADDRESS. ( PLEASE PROVIDE THIS VIRTUAL MAC IN YOUR ORDER)
7) NEXT, GO TO YOUR BROWSER AND GO TO THE WEBSITE HTTP://SMART-STB.NET.
8) ON THE SITE CLICK ON THE OPTION THAT SAYS GET ACCESS.
9) TICK THE BOX BEFORE I HAVE READ ON THE TERMS AND AGREEMENTS.
10) UNDER TV MAC ADDRESS, INPUT YOUR DEVICE MAC ADDRESS.
11) UNDER PORTAL URL, UPDATE WITH THE PORTAL URL PROVIDED BY US IN YOUR EMAIL AFTER ORDER.
12) SAVE AND REBOOT TV. ONCE IT COMES BACK UP, CLICK ON STB EMULATOR FROM TV AND IT SHOULD LOAD YOUR CHANNELS.
check out stb app setup android box setting section for detail instruction with pictures
SETUP IPTV ON DREAMLINK T1. T1+, T6
FIRST STEP IS TO OBTAIN MAC ADDRESS FROM THE DEVICE:
1) LET THE STB BOOT UP
2) FINISH ANY UPDATE THAT IT MAY FIND
3) IT WILL BRING YOU TO THE SERVER MENU (WHERE YOU ENTER PORTAL INFORMATION)
4) PRESS THE EXIT BUTTON ON THE REMOTE AND CLICK ON OK
5) THIS WILL BRING YOU TO THE MAIN DOL SCREEN, THE MAC ADDRESS IN UPPER RIGHT CORNER
YOU WILL NEED THE MAC ADDRESS WHEN SUBSCRIBING TO OUR SERVICE (IF YOU CHOOSE TO HAVE IT ON THE DREAMLINK BOX).
AND PROVIDE YOUR MAC ID WHEN YOU PICKING UP YOUR PACKAGE.
ONCE YOU HAVE PLACED ORDER AND RECIEVED THE PORTAL URL AFTER FEW HOURS YOU WILL NEED TO SETUP YOUR DEVICE ONTO OUR SERVICE.
SETTING UP IPTV ON DOL:
1) IN DREAMLINK ON LINE (DOL) GO TO SETTINGS
2) PRESS THE GREEN BUTTON ON YOUR REMOTE TO PULL UP THE EDIT OPTION
3) FOR THE PORTAL NAME USE “IPTVSUBSCRIPTION”
FOR THE PORTAL URL USE THE PORTAL URL PROVIDED AFTER ORDER SEPARATELY IN YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.
RESTART YOUR DEVICE AND ENJOY OUR SERVICES
HOW TO SETUP IPTV STALKER ON KODI
I’m going to show you how to setup IPTV Stalker on KODI.
1> Go to settings and then select Add-ons.
2> Now select My Add-ons.
3> From here select PVR clients.
4> And then select Stalker client.
5> Select Configure.
6> Select Portal 1, And Here enter the Mac address and Server address provided by GenIPTV. After entering the info accurately, Select “OK”
A) How to find the Mac address and link it to your account:
a> Find your Mac address, This is a number of sorts that you are going to need to tie your device to your subscription.
- Turn on your device and open KODI.
- In the main menu select System and then system info.
- Select the network tab.
- Write down the last 6 characters of your Mac address (For example: If yourMac address is”2A:B3:35:03:E7:36″ then you should write down 03:E7:36)
b> How to link your Mac address to your Subscription:
- Login to your panel
- Click on the change IPTV Mac address button.
- In the text field provided enter 00:1A:79: followed by the last six characters of your Mac address (For example:00:1A:79:03:E7:36)
7> Select “Enable”.
8> Head back to main settings and then click on TV.
9> In the TV settings Select “Enabled”.
10> In this phase, it’s important that you restart your device to avoid errors. After restart TV section will appear, click on TV and enjoy …
MY DEVICE IS NOT LISTED HERE OR INSTRUCTION ARE NOT CLEAR
MY DEVICE IS NOT LISTED HERE OR INSTRUCTION ARE NOT CLEAR
THAN PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK
SEARCH YOUTUBE FOR SETUP OF YOUR DEVICE (FOLLOW VIDEOS)
For firestick: https://youtu.be/mpnN_aKQoag